1. 3-4 Capsicum/ Bell pepper (Yellow, Green, Red)
2. For Stuffing:
a. 1 cup chopped boiled potatoes
b. ½ cup chopped tomato
c. ½ cup boiled green peas
d. ½ cup grated cottage cheese
e. ½ spoon chopped green chilli
f. ½ spoon chopped garlic
g. ½ spoon chopped gingner
h. 1 spoon yogurt
i. 1 spoon Olive oil
j. ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
k. Barbeque sauce
l. Salt & Blackpepper
m. Dry Thyme leave
n. Dry Rosemary leave
o. Fresh Mint leaves
1. Slice off the top of Capsicum, and wash it well remove the excess seeds from inside.
2. Dry it using kitchen towel
3. Spread a thin layer of olive oil inside and outside, place it directly on the very low flame on gas burner. Turn around carefully enough that is sort of half cooked and it becomes dry.
4. Heatup a spoon of Olive oil, and sauté Garlic first, then add boiled potatoes, tomatoes, green peas, ginger & chilli. Add salt, pepper, thyme leaves, rosemary leaves, add a spoon of yogurt, and simmer it for 1-2 minutes. Add a ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, barbeque sauce and mix it well.
5. Now stuff this mix in to capsicum and spread some more mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Heatup a spoon of olive oil again in a pan and carefully place the stuffed capsicum in the pan, close the lid and let is simmer so the cheese is melted.
7. You can bake it if you have an oven.
1. Serve it hot on a plate decorate it with red & green sauce, fresh mint leaves.
2. Enjoy it with Fork and Knife. You actually don’t need anything else with it to eat- relish it just as an independent dish