- 150 gms of whole meal Pasta (Fusilli)
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped green/yellow mixed capsicum
- 1//4 cup of chopped baby corn
- 2-3 tablespoons of semi-dried tomato, basil, & parmesan pasta paste
- 1-2 green chili
- 3-4 seedless olives
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 teaspoon of Olive oil for stir frying
- Heat up the water in a deep pan to the boiling point in deep pan, add a pinch of salt in the water
- Cook the pasta until al dente (usually 4-5 mins)
- Once cooked, rinse the pasta in a strainer in cool running water, leave the pasta in strainer to drain the excess water.
- Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan, add capsicum, baby corn, green peas and saute for 4-5 mins, till the vegetables becomes bit soft, add salt and green chili, pasta paste and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes
- Add pasta, and stir fry for 2-3 mins mix it well with the pasta paste and vegetable (you can use two wooden spoons to mix it well)
- Cut the olives in smaller round shape pieces, and add in the pasta, close the lid for 1-2 mins and it is ready to serve.
Serve it hot, you can garnish it more with dry basil, dill leaves and black pepper:)