- 100 grams (approx 6-8) white mushroom
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup of fine chopped potatoes
- 1/2 cup fine chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fine chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ajwain seeds
- 1/2 tea spoon amchoor powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Desi ghee or vegetable oil for cooking
- Peel off the skin of mushroom and wash in running water, then cut mushrooms into 4-6pc each. ( cut as some smaller, some bigger piece)
- Take a frying pan and heat up 1-2 teaspoons of desi ghee, or olive oil or any vegetable oil.
- Add fennel seeds, ajwain seeds, chopped onion, ginger, and garlic; fry till become golden brown.
- Add chopped mushroom, sprinkle a pinch of salt and black pepper; and saute till become softer and bit brown. That is approx 3-5 minutes.
- Add Green peas and chopped potatoes, chopped tomatoes add garam masala, amchoor powder, salt and saute for another 3-5 minutes.
- Close the lid and let it cook at low flame. If gravy become too dry, add few 1/2 cup of water (or as thicker as you want the gravy to be).
- Close the lid for 8-10 minutes at low flame. Once the gravy is cooked, and become thicker, close the flame, mix it again a bit, and close the lid again for another 5 mins.
Serve it hot in a bowl, and garnish with fine dill leaves and basil leaves.
Eat it hot with plain naan or kulcha:)