- 1.5 litre fresh full cream milk
- 8-10 small cardaomom
- Half cup pistachios
- Half cup almonds
- Half cup suger
- Take the milk in deep pan, and make it hot to the boiling point.
- Add suger and 8-10 cardamom in it and keep stirring
- In between, keep removing the malai (clotted cream) in separate bowl
- Keep removing the cream from the wall too, even if the cream is burnt a bit on the wall or the pan bottom, don’ throw (it gives even better flavor)
- Keep stirring till the milk become almost half in quantity
- cut the freshly washed almond and pistachio in small pieces, coarse form (not to small not to big)
- Remove the cardamom from the milk
- Add the coarse almond and pistachio in milk and warm for another 3-4 mins,
- Add the collected Malai (clotted cream back in the milk, stir a while) close the flame and then close the lid
- Once the milk comes to a room temperature, keep it fridge to make it cool
A cup of this cool milk in the morning will get a fresh start of the day; and a cup in the night after dinner will bring you sweet dreams!