- Four cups fresh milk
- Half cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fine sliced pistachio
- 1/8 cup fine sliced almond
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom seeds
- Take four cups of fresh milk in the pan and bring it to boil, keep it stirring slowly so that it doesn’t stick to the pan and reduced to about half (2 cups) and become thicker (it will take about 45 minutes 🙂
- Add sugar, cardamom seeds, almond and pistachio and stir the milk for another 10-15 minutes and close the flame.
- Once the milk cools down to the room temperature, fill in the molds. Fill evenly so that all molds have evenly spread nuts.
- To serve; remove the kulfi from the mold and cut in half; or one can even have it in solid with stick- the best way to enjoy it with a drop or two of melted kulfi falling on your cheeks and cloths 🙂
PS: you can try a combination of Pista Kulfi with Gulab jamun or Gajar halwa (recipes to come soon!)