- One cup suji (semolina powder)
- Half cup ghee
- Half cup suger
- 3 Cups fresh milk
- Roasted Cashew nuts and pistachio
- Take one spoon of ghee and roast the suji till it become golden brown, keep it stirring for 6-8 minutes.
- Add two cups of milk, and keep stirring.
- Add suger and cook in slow flame, and till it become thicker and suger is melted evenly.
- Add one more cup of milk and then ghee and keep it stirring till suji has absorbed the millk and you can see the ghee seperatly and it smells sweet. Keep it stirring so that it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- You can choose to make it thick and dry, or bit smooth in flavor. Add Rasin and roasted cashew nuts, pistachio (I like using salted cashew nuts, this very mild salted tate is bit different when having with sweet like Suji halwa)
- Serve it hot, you can serve with spicy black chana. This is a combination you will never forget
PS: Spicy black chana recipe coming soon 🙂