- Two raw banana
- One red onion
- Various Spices (Coriander seeds, Mustard seeds, Trachyspermum Copticum seeds)
- One spoon spice mint sauce
- One spoon of yogurt
- Olive oil for frying
- Cut the raw banana in small pieces
- Cut onion in small pieces
- minutes (add a pinch of salt and turmeric to reduce bitterness)
- Take half spoon of Olive oil in pan, and fry mustard, coriander, ajwain seeds
- Fry Onion with seeds, and once turned brown, add raw banana, and a teaspoon of turmeric powder, salt, pepper and asafoetida to taste
- Once the banana pieces turned light brown, add a spoon of yogurt and fry it golden brown, and add a spoon of fresh spicy mint sauce and mix it well.
- Serve it hot and sprinkle some green coriander leaves.
You can eat it with rice, or just like this as chaat 🙂