- Two cup of boiled kidney beans
- One big boiled potato
- One big spoon of Yogurt
- Salted butter for cooking and roasting
- Take half spoon of butter in pan, and fry the spices: such as Cumin, Ajwain,Mustard & coriander seeds
- Add the boiled kidney beans salt to taste, then dry fry till the the beans are roasted and smell to smoked flavor.
- Mash the boiled potato and roast it also in butter
- Mix and grind the roasted kidney beans in mixer (not smooth but small pieces and chunky form)
- Roast this mixture again in added butter and roasted potato. Add green chilli, chaat masala, pepper and Asafoetida
- Now make cutlets in various shapes as you like, use sharpers to cut in various designs, and fry both sides till turned golden brown.
- Serve it hot with yogurt, mint & tomato sauce.
- Use the remaining roasted, crunchy kidney beans and potatoes as sides to cutlets.