- Eight slices of white breads
- Two Boiled potato
- Half cup of mashed cottage cheese
- One teaspoon green coriander leaves
- One teaspoon fine cut chili and ginger
- One cup gramflour
- Two big spoon of Semolina powder
- One big spoon of cornflour
- One spoon Butter
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Mash the boiled potato, cottage cheese, fine cut green chili, coriander leaves, black pepper, salt and mix it well
- Mix the gramflour, cornflour, semolina, and backing soda in water to make a thick paste
- Add salt, pepper, garam masala, a pinch of amchoor powder to taste.
- Leave this paste for 1-2 hours
- Take two slices of white bread, spread the potato, cheese paste evenly on one slice, and place the second slice on it.
- Cut this sadwitched slice in four triangles
- Take vegetable oil in the frying pan, wrap the sandwitches in gram/cornflour batter and deep fry.
- Turn both slide and fry till it become golden brown.
Serve hot with mint sauce or tomato sauce. It goes so well with hot masala tea during rainy day that you will love this lazy evening and chating with friends.