- 4 Slices of white breads
- 8-10 Thin slices of long eggplants
- 8-10 Thin slices of Potato
- 8-10 Thin slices of Red Onion
- 4-5 Thin slices of Tomato
- Half cup of mashed cottage cheese
- 1 Slice of Smoked cheese
- One spoon Butter
- Toast the thin slices of eggplant, potato, onion, tomatoes in a pan, add little butter. Toast both sides so that its internal water is vaporized, and everything turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle some pepper, and salt on these slices.
- Toast the white bread on the pan in little butter.
- Take two pieces of breads; on one piece spread tomato/chili sauce one side, and on another spread mustard sauce (or another sauce you may like, as you can find in Subway)
- Spread the slices of eggplant, potato, onion and tomato evenly on one slice of bread, spread mashed cottage cheese and few pieces of cottage cheese over it (this works as binder too)
- Make a sandwitch with another piece of bread
- Toast this sandwitch on a grill toaster for 3-4 mins, till the toast take grilled shape, and turned golden.
- Take it out hot and cut in triangle piece.
- Serve it with mayonnaise, or any homemade mint & tomato sauce.