Cutlets and Sandwiches are something that I love to experiments, and you can make cutlets and sandwiches of virtually anything!
So here is what I made for this Sunday morning:
- One cup of soaked Chickpeas and boiled
- One Boiled Patato
- Half cup of Indian Paneer
- One Big spoon of Yogurt
- Various Spices (as you like)
- One spoon Butter
- Olive oil for cooking and roasting
- Take half spoon of Olive oil in pan, and fry the spices: such as Cumin, Ajwain,Mustard & coriander seeds
- Add the boiled Chickpeas and salt to taste, then dry fry till the chickpeas become golden, and smell to smoke flavor (Don’t burn these to smell smoke!)
- Mash the boiled potato and smoked chickpeas well and, add butter. It shall be smooth without any solid piece of chickpeas or potatoes- add salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch of Baking Soda.
- Mash the Paneer, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Now make the round cutlets with hand, use a pinch of Olive oil in your hand to avoid the dough sticking to hands.
- Take a knife or just your finger to make a hole like donut in the center of cutlets.
- Fill the hole with mashed Paneer
- Place it on a plate with, and cut it in the shape as you like, I used steal glass to cut it in round, you can use steal molds as available
- Sprinkle Semolina on both side
- Now, use little Olive oil on the frying pan, and fry the dry fry the molded cutlets till it turn golden brown.
- Serve it hot with yogurt, mint & tomato sauce. Cut some colorful salads of onion, fried chili, and yellow/green capsicum.
That’s your brunch!
It is healthy and all sorts of daily dietary needs included, protein, fiber, carbohydrates and the most you need, satisfaction of taste!
Lookout for me for more vegetarian healthy dishes!